Aesthetic Medicine Terms and Conditions | The Belmont Clinic
Services must be provided by a registered person on a statutory register of medical practitioners and are within the profession in which you are registered to practice. The primary purpose of the services is the protection, maintenance or restoration of the health of the person concerned.
Fiona McInnes is the resident Prescribing Nurse Practitioner at The Belmont Clinic Ltd.
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients will complete a Patient Personal Record Form, a Medical History Form as well as a Psychological Assessment at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us. Patients must give consent to share information with their GP and other medical professionals if required.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
- You will be sent appointment reminders 2 days before your appointment, either by text or email.
- Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- When diaries are particularly busy, we may take a nominal deposit, of (£x) refundable on attendance, to mitigate missed appointments.
- Please DO NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss with the practitioner. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. No additional treatment or 'top up' is provided free of charge, once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
- We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18.
- Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised or accompanied with an adult to sit in the waiting room.
- Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
- A discretionary deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances.
- Discounts cannot be applied to (products/treatments).
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- Medical consultation and assessment.
- Provision of information and advice.
- Safe treatment with evidence-based products.
- Follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate.
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.